- CP Rochester is hosting its annual 5K Run for Fun and one mile walk on May 11, 2013. Many volunteers are needed to support this family friendly event that will benefit fitness and wellness initiatives for individuals with physical and developmental disabilities. This is a quick and easy way to support CP Rochester. For those who do not run, volunteer opportunities are as follows …
– Volunteers are needed to canvas the Run route and distribute information flyers to neighboring residents. Can be done on volunteers’ available time.
– Set Up May 11 (set up food tables, water stations etc.) 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
– Race monitors (direct runners) 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
– Parking Lot volunteers 7:00 – 9:00
– Clean up ( break down tables / chairs )
Manager of Volunteer Services
3399 Winton Road
Rochester, New York 14623