« Rosemary Courtney Collection | Main | Student Spotlight: Beth Zapetis »

June 25, 2013

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00d83452399669e20192ab99b8c0970d

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Sabbatical Update: Jennifer Burr:

Comments

Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

Lori Nolasco

I wanted to take this opportunity to congratulate Jennifer on her research project and to thank her publicly for helping me this past spring before she left on sabbatical.

For my induction into the Spanish Honor Society as an honorary member on April 28, 2013, I had chosen Pablo Neruda's poem "Ode to a Violin in California" to read at the ceremony. Unable to find the Spanish version online, I searched the Nazareth database and saw that the library owned several Neruda anthologies. Still needing assistance to locate the exact poem, I left a voicemail message.

Jennifer responded promptly and I found the anthology with the bookmarked page at the circulation desk. I was even able to arrive early and rehearse the poem before the ceremony began.

Muchísimas gracias!

Jennifer Burr

Thank you so much for this lovely comment! This is what it's all about - a true treasure hunt of a question and a beautiful thank you note! Much appreciated, and congratulations on your achievement!

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Working...
Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been saved. Comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by the author. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.

Working...

Post a comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them.